May 2, 2018
Grant Programs Database
Part of NASAA’s suite of programmatic research resources is its Grant Programs Database. Recently updated to reflect FY2018 and (where available) FY2019 guidelines, the database is a powerful tool for analyzing state arts agencies’ grant programs and surfacing replicable examples and best practices for NASAA members. The database includes more than 500 specific programs from all 50 states and Washington, D.C., and enumerates the details about their guidelines, such as the award amount, adjudication criteria, matching requirements, eligibility factors and issue focus. The updated Grant Programs Database allows NASAA’s research staff to answer questions such as:
- Are there model guidelines for individual artist fellowship grants?
- Which states have a tiered GOS program?
- Do other artist residency grants have a matching requirement?
- Can you share some examples of programs that support the professional development of arts administrators?
- Do other SAAs support arts programming on university campuses?
If you are trying to answer these or other grants program questions—or are looking for ideas or models—NASAA can help. Contact NASAA Research Manager Paul Pietsch to learn more.
In this Issue
From the President and CEO
State to State
- North Carolina: Military and Healing Arts Grants
- California: Reentry through the Arts
- Iowa Culture Mobile App
Announcements and Resources
More Notes from NASAA
Research on DemandSubscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.