November 7, 2008
North Carolina: Museums in a Minute
Art museums are integral gathering places for the citizens of and visitors to all regions of North Carolina. To highlight the state’s excellent museums, the North Carolina Arts Council has launched the Museums in a Minute video series. Each museum featured in the series receives promotion through the council’s Web site in the form of a one-minute video and a Web page containing information about the museum and its current exhibitions. The series, which started in September 2008, plans to feature one museum per week. For more information about the Museums in a Minute series, contact North Carolina Arts Council Senior Program Director of Marketing Rebecca Moore.
In this Issue
State to State
- Ohio: Focusing the Light: The Art and Practice of Planning
- Iowa: Iowa Folklife Volume II Web Site & Educational Packets
- Vermont: The Art of Action: Shaping Vermont's Future through Art
- Maryland: Imagine Maryland Strategic Plan
- North Carolina: Museums in a Minute
Executive Director's Column
Did You Know?
Frequently Asked QuestionsSubscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.