December 4, 2008
Nebraska: Wednesday Words
The Nebraska Arts Council (NAC), in partnership with The Backwaters Press publishing company, honors Nebraska writers awarded an individual artist fellowship with a new writers reading series. Wednesday Words is a monthly lunch hour series at the NAC’s offices in Omaha’s Old Market District. The series is free and open to the public and features a new writer each month reading poetry, fiction or creative nonfiction. For more information, contact NAC Artist Services and Communications Manager J.D. Hutton.
In this Issue
State to State
- Massachusetts: Big Yellow Bus Program
- Nevada: Enduring Traditions: The Culture and Heritage of Lake Tahoe, Nevada, Driving and Walking Tour
- South Carolina: Mayors' Institute for Community Design
- Nebraska: Wednesday Words
- New Jersey: New Jersey Arts at a Crossroads: Creative Solutions for Tough Economic Times
Executive Director's Column
Did You Know?
Frequently Asked QuestionsSubscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.