December 4, 2008
Nebraska: Wednesday Words
The Nebraska Arts Council (NAC), in partnership with The Backwaters Press publishing company, honors Nebraska writers awarded an individual artist fellowship with a new writers reading series. Wednesday Words is a monthly lunch hour series at the NAC’s offices in Omaha’s Old Market District. The series is free and open to the public and features a new writer each month reading poetry, fiction or creative nonfiction. For more information, contact NAC Artist Services and Communications Manager J.D. Hutton.
In this Issue
Executive Director's Column
State to State
- Massachusetts: Big Yellow Bus Program
- Nevada: Enduring Traditions: The Culture and Heritage of Lake Tahoe, Nevada, Driving and Walking Tour
- South Carolina: Mayors' Institute for Community Design
- Nebraska: Wednesday Words
- New Jersey: New Jersey Arts at a Crossroads: Creative Solutions for Tough Economic Times
Did You Know?
Frequently Asked QuestionsSubscribe