December 5, 2018
Help in Accessing NASAA Information
- Let NASAA know if your agency’s Internet domain or your staff or council members’ e-mail addresses change, which may affect your receipt of our e-mails.
- Make sure your spam filter doesn’t trap e-mails from NASAA. Whitelist nasaa-arts.org to ensure we are in your allowed-senders list.
- Need help accessing member content on the NASAA website? Contact NASAA Communications Manager Sue Struve.
In this Issue
From the President and CEO
State to State
- Nevada: Shaken & Stirred: An Arts & Humanities Mixer
- Maryland: Public Art across Maryland
- Texas: Young Masters Program
Announcements and Resources
Research on Demand
More Notes from NASAASubscribe