February 5, 2016
Federal Arts Funding Talking Points
With advocacy season in full swing, NASAA is again set to deliver to any member agency a succinct set of talking points on public investment in the arts.
These NEA Fast Facts—tailored to your agency—are intended to assist members with conversations about the importance and reach of National Endowment for the Arts funding.
Each customized document includes:
- basic impact and leverage data for NEA funding at the national level
- talking points on citizen benefits of public funding for the arts
- state level NEA funding impact data
- maps showing both NEA direct grants and SAA grants by congressional district
In this Issue
State to State
- North Dakota: Creative Aging Program Leveraged with Foundation Support
- Vermont: Vermont Creative Network
- Texas: Texas Association of Business Partnership
More Notes from NASAA
From the CEO
Research on DemandSubscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.