April 7, 2020
Help in Accessing NASAA Information
- Let NASAA know if your agency’s Internet domain or your staff or council members’ e-mail addresses change, which may affect your receipt of our e-mails.
- Make sure your spam filter doesn’t trap e-mails from NASAA. Whitelist nasaa-arts.org to ensure we are in your allowed-senders list.
- Need help accessing member content on the NASAA website? Contact NASAA Communications Manager Sue Struve.
In this Issue
From the President and CEO
State to State
- Massachusetts, Delaware, Rhode Island: Sustaining Public Engagement during COVID-19
- Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina: Virtual Marketplaces and COVID-19
- Utah, California: COVID-19 State Impact Research
- Maine, Arizona, Colorado: COVID-19 Grant Adaptations
The Research Digest
Announcements and Resources
More Notes from NASAASubscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.