April 3, 2019
SAA Grant-Making Fact Sheets
State arts agency grant-making data, as provided to NASAA through Final Descriptive Reports, are an important source for describing ways in which state arts agencies serve the public. Updated periodically, NASAA’s Grant Making data provides key facts on state arts agency grant-making functions, including:
- General Operating Support
- Support for Individual Artists
- Support for Arts Education
- Support for Arts in Rural Communities
- Support for Local Arts Agencies
Along with these recently updated fact sheets, an interactive Grant-Making Explorer shows trends for total dollars awarded, operating support, individual artists, arts education, and grantee institution and discipline types. Dynamic charts allow trends to be viewed for each state or for the nation as a whole.
As always, members can request custom benchmarking reports or data visualizations comparing their agency’s funding and grant making over time or against their peers.
For more information or to request custom reports, contact NASAA Grants Data Associate Kelly Liu.
In this Issue
From the President and CEO
State to State
- Michigan: Creating Connection MI Radio Series
- North Carolina: Folklife Internships
- South Dakota: Governor's Award for Supporting the Arts in Tribal Communities
Announcements and Resources
Research on Demand
More Notes from NASAASubscribe