May 6, 2017
Help in Accessing NASAA Information
- Let NASAA know if your agency’s Internet domain or your staff or council members’ e-mail addresses change, which may affect your receipt of our e-mails.
- Make sure your spam filter doesn’t trap e-mails from NASAA. Whitelist nasaa-arts.org to ensure we are in your allowed-senders list.
- Need help accessing member content on the NASAA website? See Login Help or contact NASAA Communications Manager Sue Struve.
In this Issue
From the CEO
State to State
- South Carolina: ArtsGrowSC
- Nebraska: New Strategic Plan Developed via "Adaptive Strategy"
- Hawai'i: Art at the Capitol
Research on Demand
More Notes from NASAASubscribe