April 7, 2016
SAA Grant-Making Facts
State arts agency grant-making data, as provided to NASAA through Final Descriptive Reports, has always been a powerful source for describing a major component of the work conducted by state arts agencies. NASAA’s Grant Making page provides key facts on state arts agency grant-making functions, including:
- General Operating Support
- Support for Individual Artists
- Support for Arts Education
- Support for Arts in Rural Communities
- Support for Local Arts Agencies
Along with these recently updated fact sheets, an interactive Grant-Making Explorer provides trends by state for total dollars awarded, operating support, individual artists, arts education, grantee institution and discipline types. Dynamic charts allow visitors to view trends for each state or for the nation as a whole.
As always, members can request custom benchmarking reports or data visualizations comparing their agency’s funding and grant making over time or against their peers.
For more information, or to request custom reports, contact NASAA Grants Data Associate Kelly Liu.
In this Issue
State to State
- Indiana and Delaware: Art in State Parks
- Massachusetts: Creative Minds Out Loud Podcast
- Iowa: 35th Anniversary Commemoration of Percent for Art Program
More Notes from NASAA
From the CEO
Research on DemandSubscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.