January 12, 2010
Georgia: Tips for Panelists and Applicants
The Georgia Council for the Arts (GCA) has published tips for panelists on how to review various elements of an application for state arts agency grant funding. Tips are provided for reading and interpreting budgets, three-year financial comparisons and application narratives. To ensure equitable review of diverse organizations included in the same applicant pool, information on relative scoring techniques is included. GCA is sharing these documents on-line as a resource for grant applicants and to increase the transparency of the application review process. Further information is available from GCA Grants Director Karen Paty.
In this Issue
State to State
- Georgia: Tips for Panelists and Applicants
- Delaware: Individual Artist Fellowship
- West Virginia: Arts Stability Grants
- Indiana: National Accessibility Award
- North Carolina: Creative Industry Study and Work Force Profiles
Research on Demand
Did You Know?Subscribe
To receive information regarding updates to our newslettter. Please fill out the form below.